miércoles, 17 de junio de 2009

....Ideal Job......



Is very easy dream. The man who does not dream is because it lost the meaning to his life. Usually dream different things, in all aspects of life. But, about my career, now that I am by to finish this stage as university student, I believe that now is easier to think in the future. During these years I am grow as a person and I learn a few things that let you have another vision of life, and then is when your dreams are not the same as before.




One of those dreams is about the ideal job. My more closer dream is to work in the classroom. But only a couple of years, the years required to have experience to can do other thing that is to investigate. Working in the classroom would be a dream for me because there is a big goal, that is to change a little the reality than I've seen in the pedagogical practices, if this is my dream.




It would not be difficult to find such work, because the goal is to make good classes to change the things that are not very good such as by example behaviorism. For this The main thing I need is the commitment, be committed with the children, parents, families, school and what more important be more committed with my work.

Hopefully than my dream if can be reality

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario