lunes, 28 de septiembre de 2009

...MY FAVORITE TV.SERIAL ....






The true is that, I am not good for to watch TV, because in my free time I prefer to do other things, as by example I like going to the cinema with my family or I love going out with my friends at different places.

But, considering how little of TV than I see, I can say that my favorite TV. serial is “Sex and the city”. IT is not difficult choose for my because I think immediately in this serial. I like this.¡

This serial is about the story of four women, who are united by a great friendship. They live in New York, and that is where they pass through joys and sorrows, loves and hates, but they always have the support of her friends. Right, that´s why it is my favorite, by the concept of friendship that living, and that is an example, the unconditional friendship. Moreover, this comedy is about relevant problems for society and especially for women which more than a chapter, they feel identified with the characters.

I will recommend it to everyone, simply, because it is a mixture, you can entertain, and also you reflect on your life, and social events. Maybe at the beginning you do not like much, but slowly you captivate, and you end up like me, without bother you watch in different channels the old chapters.

1 comentario:

  1. I have not seen many chapters of this series. But I know that emitted in the network television channel.

    When I saw some chapters amused me with stories of love and problems of these four amigas.Ellas rely on all problematic situations.

    This should be the friendship.
    Cariños

    ResponderEliminar