lunes, 31 de agosto de 2009

Transantiago...before and after.¡¡




I can not forget that the pre-Transantiago system, It was not bad for me because I had several buses for I travel from my house to all the communes of Santiago, and it was best that you wouldst only one bus and ready, you arrive at your destination. Besides if I didn’t want to take bus, I could travel by underground, this was faster, comfortable and clean. Precisely, this last, the bus was a feature negative because the most of them were old, then they were in very good condition, so that they were unsafe.

Now if we compare the old with the new system I would say the new system, unlike the previous one, to I travel from one commune to another I have to take more than a bus, and even take underground. I think these combinations are tiring and are a negative feature because it takes more time after all. And, I don’t think only this¡ But, if the current system is better because the users must use a card to cancel, this allows than the drivers with less danger, because without money will not be attacked.

The truth is that I hate it a little to Transantiago because to travel from home to university, I have to make several changes of underground to bus, of metro to bus, etc. Then, I linger long in coming and that did not happen before¡.

The idea of changing the system is not bad, but if arrangements need to improve roads, or build more lines, because another negative feature is that the bus and underground collapse at certain hours and that should not be so arrangements needed to improve routes.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario