lunes, 24 de agosto de 2009

"A Country I would like to visit"





Is very difficult for me select only a country, because I like to visit several countries around the world, because each one of they has different culture, and every one these place it has a special magic.


But, as I have to choose just one. First, I would like to visit España because It is my favorite country. I Like to go a this country because since that I was a girl, I heard to talk about it. And moreover, when I was eight years, I started to dance “flamenco”, I had classes in the school, in the which I learned about this beautiful dance.



España don’t is unknown country, It is a popular tourist destination of several people, because this country has many interesting places to visit, has a fantastic architecture, and has beautiful place to know, and that's not all. Also, there I could find a good meal, according to the than have been, they recommend to try the typical dishes, and they recommend to visit some traditional festivals.



I would like to know each historical site, each beautiful landscape and most of all I want to know many people and that they talk me about their cities. And not only that, in the next future I want to study in España, because there are good opportunities, it is a place that give a good education. España is a great place to live for a time, it fulfills with all necessary, and it is a modern country.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario