lunes, 24 de agosto de 2009

“Good and bad points”


I´m going to talk about my first term the this year. In that time I had good and bad moments. It`s very common in the life of the people. If everything was only good or bad, it`s would be very strange¡.


In relation to the good, I remember my stay in university. The true is that I reach to finish of this successfully period, because I approve all courses. I learned many new knowledge of education. Also, I shared more time with my friends, because our hours of classes were many, We were together all day. And, another positive point was in relation with the deport, I started to play football in the university, first it was not easy but with the time it was more entertaining. I would like to practice again this sport during this term, it was one of my favorite activities.


But, in relation to the bad points, it is very easy to say. For me, the worst of the previous months was the class timetable. The first class of the day started at 8:30 a.m, then I had to get up very early because my house is far from the university, I take an hour and a half in to get, and something similar happens at school dismissal, as us we had several classes, I arrived at my house at night and very tired, Then I had less time to share with the family.


I can not deny that the term was difficult. I finished very tired. And just after, I could rest, because started the holidays, it was a good point¡.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario