jueves, 15 de octubre de 2009

... Cinema Films....


Going to the cinema is not a bad option when you want to do something fun. I remember that as a child, my family and I were going to see the movies. We liked to go the cinema because the image you see in a very large screen, listened a lot better, the seats were comfortable, you could eat popcorn, and was a good opportunities to share with family. With the step of the years, we even go to movies at least one day a month.

Then, during my childhood I saw several movies, but my favorite is “the lady and the tramp”. This film was produced by Walt Disney in year 1955. The movie is about a couple of dogs that come from very different realities. But, although they have differences which may have their lifestyles, tastes, etc, they can have a relationship.

I like this movie, is one of my favorite first because it reminds me of my childhood, and second because it teaches values as the friendship and the love. These two reasons are the good points of the film.
In short, is a movie that at first glance seems to be light in content, but if you look with attention can find some very interesting elements.

2 comentarios:

  1. Hi Kristel:
    I also think a good option for entertainment is going to the cinema. But in our country is very expensive.
    When I was a child also went to the movies with my family, is a time for sharing. I also like animated films. My favorite movie is “The lion king”. It is good to your favorite movie. But I think it is very slow, also because it is old.

    Bye...

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I agree with you. This film appears to be a light one but it has a strong sociological component.
    I also saw this film at the cinema when I was a child and I still remember that day as if it had happened last year.
    It's very advisable that you, as teachers, take children to see movies. It is an experience they will never forget.

    ResponderEliminar