viernes, 30 de octubre de 2009

…About music…..


The truth is that, now it’s very difficult for me to talk about music, because Ihave many things to say abut this topic, and I only have to use 300 words. I could start by saying than It’s not just that I like music, I love music!.


I might start by saying that the main reason that I have to like music is because I love to dance. When I'm stressed, and I want some relief, dancing appears as the only solution.


Also, my favorite kind of music is dancehall, because this style has slow songs that you can listen to when you want to relax, or if only you want to talk with background music. And also, it has more fast songs than you can dance.


This type of music has many very good musicians, but the truth is that I do not buy any cds. I look for songs in internet, and then I download them, you can even download a whole album. I also go to concerts, and that’s very entertaining


Every day I listen to music, and I usually sing, but as I do not sing very well, I only do it when I'm alone. Dancing’s what I do best. I’m also not very skilled to play any instrument, I just knok some basics. Years ago I wanted to learn how to play guitar, but I never did, maybe someday I will. It would be interesting.


Music is very important for my life, because it goes with me in every moment of the day. It reminds me of happy and sad times that I’ve lived. For example, my favorite song belongs to a movie soundtrack; I like it because it reminds me of the last years than I spent in school, specially the happy moments I shared with my friends.


I don’t know what I would do if music didn’t exist!

2 comentarios:

  1. Yes... you like Dancehall!!!

    I remenber when you dancing in the disco!!!
    ji ji!!

    Ah! ...and the killers is the best!!!!!!!

    kiss

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I' afraid someone wrote this post for you and that is not the idea. Clearly this is not your own voice.

    ResponderEliminar