martes, 14 de abril de 2009

the best website



If it was difficult to choose a technological device, just imagine how complicated it was to select a web site, because there is not a day that don’t I surf the Internet to visit several pages. Since I should choose one that is related to my career, the chances are reduced, but even so, there are a few to share, as they are quite interesting. Also, they are very useful for my works at the university.

But since I cannot write all those links, I'll pick
www.google.cl , allow me to explain why. As you know, the selected page is not about educational issues, but a search page for any topic you want. So it’s quite useful, because I just have to enter key words about what I´m looking for, and tons of pages display for me to look upon.

I recommend this link because you can use it to lok forward in almost any topic, all you nedd is the necessary key words and you can have many pages to search from.



see you..bye.¡¡

3 comentarios:

  1. Google is without a doubt, the most useful website... and famous too.
    In this website, is possible find information about education and teaching or many things... all is here.

    Good luck!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. yeaah, google is the king of the websites xD
    everything you need, you can find it there.

    Excelent choice !

    Kisses :*

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I think like you... I use every day google website, because it help me everything I need to find...

    All the people, all the time, in the anywhere can use this website...

    Kisses and more kisses....

    ResponderEliminar