lunes, 27 de abril de 2009

.My career.



Actuality, I am a student the education, is more, only need one years for end, and is a professional . The truth, about the reasons of why I chose this career are more. First, because the topic of education in general is very interesting, you can learn many things that help at see the reality from other perspectives, now understand in another way what happens.



Second, as the career is education initial, I like than this focused on teaching children of preschool and basic education, that is, than have only months until the nine years. To difference the other universities, in the which or study for preschool or for basic education, but you can not study both boards. Then, in the near future i can work in a kindergarten or if prefer in a school.



Third, and one of the most important, I decided to study pedagogy because share the process teaching and learning together with students is a fabulous experiment, can be a guide of children in the construction of knowledge is a great responsibility. Being a teacher is not easy.



By last, I selected this career, because this university gives you the different tools to develop in more fields, for example I can work in the classroom, making classes or can do investigations, all depends if you like. In summary, my career is more than is written above, but try to tell the main.

1 comentario:

  1. Hi friend... I also chose this university for its diverse and pluralistic vision of Chile and the commitment to the society ..

    Kisses.... :)

    ResponderEliminar