miércoles, 22 de abril de 2009



This photograph is one of my favorites. First, because the place shown in it brings me beautiful memories, the image is from Pichilemu, a place where I have experienced great moments, even unforgettable ones, with friends and family, during the summer and winter vacations. I always return there.

Also I chose this photo specifically because it is from the last trip that I made there. I went for a few days with my mom and my brother. We had an amazing time, we went to the beach, rode horses, ate fish and abocve all, we rested and we laughed a lot. I’t had been a while since just the three of us went out.

Specifically, the photograph portraits a very singular beach, It’s name is punta de lobos, and It’s known for having a great view, in that place you can sit to watch the sea and think. Also, this beach has the best waves; so many surfers come here to practice their sport.

In summary, there are a lot of things you can in Pichilemu, a lot of places to see. I strongly recommend it because it’s a cheap tourist’s place not far from Santiago.

1 comentario:

  1. Kristell,
    Pichilemu is a beautifull place, I like to spend some long vacations in this beach.

    ResponderEliminar